Friday, July 19, 2013

Guest Post - Your Expat Child - Preparing Kids for an Oversea's Move



Over on Your Expat Child today -  

Good Day everyone,
I'm happy to share today that I am guest posting over on Your Expat Child

Your Expat Child is a wonderful resource for families who are moving abroad.  I only recently found this site within the last year - Wished I knew about it before we moved.  She has so many great resources for families and such great advice - for expats, by expats.  If you are considering an international move or know someone who is, I highly recommend this site!

In this post, I talk about how we prepared our kids for our oversea's move.  At this point, it was 2 years ago this month that we made our decision to move to to France from New York State.  I can't believe it's been 2 years already - in so many ways it feels like yesterday.

Moving overseas is exciting, adventurous, overwhelming, nerve-wrenching, scary and fun all at the same time.  There are probably many more feelings but this just names a few of how we felt.   One of my biggest concerns of moving was to understand how the kids felt and help them the best we could.


Hop on over to Your Expat Child - Preparing Kids - Overseas move - One Perspective - Enjoy!!
My girl's who are enjoying traveling!
Let me know what you think - either over there or here on my blog - I would love to hear from readers out there.
We have enjoyed many rainbows here - such a peaceful sign!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment - I love hearing from people!

Popular Posts