Friday, August 30, 2013

Guest Post - Over at Your Expat Child - Back to School & Kid's Routine




Our local Elementary school






Hi Everyone -

Today you will find me over at Your Expat Child - with another guest post.  We have had a busy summer and we are slowly getting ready for "La Rentree".  - School supplies have been bought and new clothes - moving on to final registrations for activities.  I don't think it matters what country you live in - when it's back to school time - there's always lots to do & a shift in day to day life.

So in honor of - "La Rentree" or  Back to School time Here' a post about school routine - this is actually a post I previously wrote back in the Spring of 2012 -  Head on Over to Your Expat Child & check it out on the link below:


Back to School shopping last year

First Day of School - Sept. 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment - I love hearing from people!

Popular Posts